Randonnées et visites de châteaux

Klein - Arnsberg

The ruins of this castle are just above the village of Obersteinbach. For the first time Mentioned in 1335, Klein - Arnsberg was renovated by the Lords von Zweibrucken-Bitsch in 1494, date which is found carved near a door.

The traces of wood structures on the walls, the staircase rolled up around the rock, the excavations in the stone : this is a castle that can only be imagined from clues.

The visit carried out by André, with the analysis of special architectural details, put the stress precisely on some of the major technical questions related to this construction and its renovation.

Français English Italiano Español Deutsch

Photos Home Alsace